I have to admit it – Fish Tacos never seemed appealing to me. Just something about fish and tacos… They aren’t supposed to go together. But then last summer we went for a weekend trip to the ocean with some friends. On their night to make dinner they proudly announced that they’d be making fish tacos. Turns out, I like them… A lot!
Start to Finish: 30 Minutes // Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 pkg of your favorite frozen fish sticks for 30 minute meal or batter and make your own
- 1 pkg yellow corn tortillas
- 1 limes, cut in wedges
- 1 ripe avocado – thinly sliced
- 1/2 red cabbage – shredded
- 1 head romaine lettuce – washed and torn
- 1/2 bunch cilantro – chopped
- 1/2 lime – or more to taste
- 1/1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons sour cream (more to taste)
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 1/2 avocado
Bake Fish Sticks as Directed. While Fish Sticks are baking lay shredded cabbage on platter for fish presentation. Place all other ingredients on platters for Make Your Own Taco Bar.
Dressing: In Food Processor, combine lime juice, yogurt, sour cream, garlic, cilantro and avocado in processor and blend well.